|5min_freestyle||eggs your dog.|
|aille||smiles. All the time.|
|angus_smith||legally changes your name to MoonBeam Cappa.|
|brigid_celtic||paints your elderly relatives orange.|
|brigid_smith||shaves your cat.|
|daddys_rose||sells your kidneys on Ebay.|
|i_hear_a_voice||enlists you in the French Foreign Legion.|
|littlebitobliss||has a hundred large anchovy pizzas and a diet coke delivered to your door.|
|markusalexander||buys you a Russian Bride.|
|theo_clairfield||TPs your head.|
- which my dog would probably love; she's very excitable
- you do, don't you my heart? I'd like to think it's because of me . . .
- he's quiet but mischevious for a toddler, isn't he?
- but . . . she probably is my oldest relative. Orange might suit her.
- I don't think Tiger's about to let herself be caught just yet, but maybe one day
- eBay? What's an eBay?
- Do they have French bread and pastries?
- Yes he would, then every child in the temple would know where to find me (and help eat them, I hope)
- Thank you, but I'm more than happy with the bride I have. Maybe she'd be interested in Devon?
- Well, she'd probably try. But I can run pretty fast. *stays well out of Theo's way*